National News

[National News][stack]

Aishwarya Rai Career Path

कृपया पर्खनुहोस, भिडियो 60 सेकेण्डमा लोड हुदै छ
Loading...
What is remarkable is that none of the projects Aishwarya has chosen present her in a conventional role. Aishwarya asserts that this is not a new development. Unusual choices, she says, has been her signature career move always. “We are all part of the change. We are all trying to do different things in our own little ways. I started my career with a Tamil film like Iruvar (1997) (a political drama). Just because I am making my debut into films, it doesn’t mean the film has to be about me … Iruvar had two strong male protagonists. I have always hoped to contribute to change.”

This inclination for the out-of-the-box, Ash insists, was present from the beginning of her career and she continued in the same vein. She points out, “After Devdas (2002), I chose to do Chokher Bali (2003, a Bengali film) and Raincoat (2004) not because I want to do regional cinema or there was no work for me; rather I was flooded with offers. I chose to do these films because as an artiste I enjoy doing them. I feel good when people mention these films as I was working towards change.

No comments:

International News

[International News][btop]

Entertainment

[Entertainment][grids]

Interesting

[Interesting][Slideshow]