National News

[National News][stack]

Woman gives birth to 10lb baby in car

कृपया पर्खनुहोस, भिडियो 60 सेकेण्डमा लोड हुदै छ
Loading...
In the video, the woman and her driver have already been on their way to the Bay Area Birthing Center for 45 minutes when the baby decides it can wait no longer.

“Oh, my God. I’m scared I’m going to have it right here,” the mom says.

“At least it’s head is in the right position,” the driver (and presumably filmographer) says.

Moments later, the woman begins groaning – seemingly as a contraction comes – and her water breaks.

“Oh, my God. It’s coming out,” she screams.

The driver – still cruising along – reaches over, helps the woman undo her seatbelt and pull down her pants just in time for the baby’s official welcome to Houston.

“It’s out!” the mom screams.

“Alright – do you want me to stop?” the driver asks. “Or do you want me to keep going?”

No comments:

International News

[International News][btop]

Entertainment

[Entertainment][grids]

Interesting

[Interesting][Slideshow]